We are working on next edition
Service Design South 2018 will be a intermediate level course, suited for design students, design practitioners or other professionals who already know some service design basics. Let us know what you expect.
When will the next edition be?
Summer 2018. The past editions have been held July.
Next edition could be take place in July or September, according to different factors.
– your preference and requests
– clients and venue availability
– summer heat (avoid August)
How much will it cost?
Expect a range from €1200 to €1500 for a 6 days course, including tuition fees, all materials, daily breakfast and coffee/refreshments.
– There will be early bird offers 3 months before the course starts.
– For group bookings starting from 3 people we apply a 15% discount.
– No student discounts available.
Keep in touch for further information.
What you would like to learn and experience?
We learned from experience that every student has different goals and motivation. We care about providing a unique learning experience to our participants, shaped around your needs and desires. Tell us what works best for you and you’ll help us to shape the next edition.