BOOK » CONFIRM » CHECKOUT
€1.500,00 + 22% VAT if applicable
A service design perspective for digital services.
In this six days course you will
– learn to articulate how can SD add value to a UX brief
– practice toggling between SD and UX perspective in a client / team conversation
– integrate Service Design perspective and digital x physical delivery
– switch from micro-interactions to macro view
– visualize processes rather than individual interfaces
Mon July 8 – Sat July 13 2019
Everyday 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
Euro 1200 – Euro 1500 + VAT if applicable
Theory on Service Design tools and methods
Hands-on work on a real Brief from a local service
Vincenzo Di Maria
Food & Drink:
The ticket include breakfast and lunch for six days
Complimentary water, coffee, tea
Travel expenses, dinner, accomodation.
If you need advice for arranging your trip please get in touch, and we’ll be happy to help.
Service Design South 2019 venue is Scenario Pubblico, a space hosted by Compagnia Zappalà Danza, one of the most important dance companies in Italy.
We will be in Catania historical city centre, close to train station and main attractions (market, Castello Ursino, Via Etnea, Duomo Square, ect).